We are looking for an Android developer who will work with team to ship beautiful products to our client. Build the mobile application using native Android frameworks and common components to make best in class mobile software as easy as possible.
- Build the mobile application using native Android frameworks and common components to make shipping best in class mobile software as easy as possible.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app and support.
- Design, develop and improve mobile application to ensure the best user experience for the Android platform.
- Liaise with business analysts and key stakeholders to gain understanding of objectives and requirements.
- Work in an agile (Scrum) development environment which require participation from product design to product delivery
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Reverse engineer for debugging errors in code.
- Pro-actively research and determine industry best practices in software design and integration solutions.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or any relevant fields
- 2 – 4 years’ experience with mobile applications, social applications, multi-platform projects preferred
- Knowledge of Mobile Platform Architectures, REST/JSON
- Experience in using private or public API to integrate with mobile applications
- Strong experience in software development and have a strong command of object oriented principles
- Experience with the Android Studio, Java or Kotlin
- Be able to write and debug cross-platform code that is suitable for mobile constraints
- Well understanding in Mobile User Experience (UI & UX)
- Experience in using or building CI/CD workflow and using Git as source code version management tool
Confidence to challenge the status quo, communicate new ideas, and provide informed opinions