We are seeking a skilled and successful Backend Developer. If you are passionate about software development, API design and making software that people enjoy using, this could be the job for you. We are looking for a professional that is current with new technologies and wants to flex and grow their development skills and likes working in an environment where they are pushed to learn something new everyday and share with the team!
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Backend development (Database design, Business Logic Layer, Web Services, Integrations)
- Develop high quality, robust and scalable software
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Provide automated test, troubleshoot, resolve, and release production applications.
- Work closely with Product Owner and Application Designer to clearly understand the requirement and can identify what need to be developed and improved. Participate in planning sessions to provide accurate estimation of the requirements provided
- Achieve operational objectives by making sure that the software is delivered with the best quality, meet all the requirements, and within the reasonable timeline. Support integration/production incident investigation with timely resolution
- At least 3-5 years of experiences in enterprise application design and implementation with following back-end programing language C#, .NET, NodeJS, or Java.
- Knowledge of web service and its related technologies, REST, SOAP, XML, JSON.
- Experience in using Message Queue to solve integration problem and good understanding of Enterprise Integration Pattern, Micro service architecture.
- Deep knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Experience in working with SQL/NoSQL Database (e.g. SQL, MySQL, MongoDB), can write effective SQL statements.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience in using or building CI/CD workflow and using Git as source code version management tool.
- Experience in mobile and web development is a plus (iOS, Android, HTML5, CSS, e.g.).
- Experience in IoT projects, Agile development, and machine learning is a plus.