Design, develop, and support multi-tiered, highly-scalable applications and systems using many different technologies in large-scale, complex distributed environments
- Design, develop, and support multi-tiered, highly-scalable applications and systems using many different technologies in large-scale, complex distributed environments
- Explore challenging new areas and build high-quality software solutions for new and existing products
- Work closely with Product Owner and Application Designer to clearly understand the requirement and can identify what need to be developed and improved. Participate in planning sessions to provide accurate estimation of the requirements provided
- Maintain existing websites via maintenance as well as enhancements.
- Stay up to date with the latest changes in coding best practices and apply them across web application
- Participate and innovate new idea for new product development
- Minor graphic design and editing using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator including but not limited to, possible designing/editing of print marketing materials, product photography editing as well as web graphics.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or any relevant fields
- At least 2-5 years of experiences in enterprise application design and implementation
- React, AngularJS 1.6 or higher , jQuery
- Strong front-end development skills: HTML5, CSS3,
- Strong UI/UX skill and understanding of usability
- Experience with major front-end frameworks: Bootstrap, Material, Flex, etc.
- Experience with mobile-friendly development approaches such as responsive design, adaptive design, and hybrid mobile app development
- Analytical skills, ability to “think outside the box” and move concepts to implementation
- Dedication to produce clean code that validates and follows industry coding style standards
- Excellent organization and communication skill, both verbal and written
Debugging and problem solving skills