- Work closely with Business Process Owner and Business Analyst to clearly understand the requirement and can identify what need to be developed and improved.
- Design, develop, and support software solutions on CRM platform or other solution platforms.
- Provide application and technical assistance to users after implementation go-live.
- Maintain existing applications via maintenance as well as enhancements.
- Male or Female, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Knowledge or experience in programming language (preferred Java).
- Basic concept of CRM process.
- Willing to learn and explore new technology.
- Understanding of the English language – listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
- Able to handle pressure / project delivery deadlines, working directly with senior management, clients and other team members.
- Effective time management skills, with the ability to work on multiple project timelines.
- Strong analytical skill, conceptual thinking, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skill.