System Analyst performs system analysis, design, development and testing IT application with committed quality and timeline to support team to achieve company goal.
- Gathers and analyses software requirement to efficiently address business needs
- Provides team and user with technical recommendation and procedural design
- Defines application problem by conferring with project’s team and/or clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
- Working closely with programmers and software developers to build the system
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Ensures operation by training client personnel; providing support.
- Provides reference by writing documentation (functional specification, technical specification, Use case, ER-Diagram, Data dictionary, etc).
- Responsible for the application design, application development that meets system standards from beginning to end Co-operates and facilitates team and related participant interaction
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or any relevant fields
- At least 3-5 years of experiences in enterprise application design and implementation
- Coding skill in Java, C# or .Net
- Experience in requirement gathering and developing system based on Windows and Web Server Environment for Client-Server in various industries
- Experience in system architecture design
- Knowledge of development using API for integration
- Knowledge about SQL and Database (SQL Server, Oracle etc.)
- Knowledge about Software engineering (Agile model etc.)
- Knowledge about Software quality check & control management
- Knowledge about application development (React, Angular, PHP) is a plus
- Design test case for software program & Documentation
- Strong Leader and good skill communication.
- Eager to learn about new technologies.
- Willing to contribute and work as a team.
- Hard working, self-reliant, proactive and good attitude.